This Government website lets you file, find, and learn about Forms 5500 Series (5500, 5500-SF, and 5500-EZ) Annual Returns/Reports and Form PR Pooled Plan Provider Registrations.
If you filed with us in the past, or just want to know your EFAST2 PIN
To sign up for a new EFAST2 account so you can prepare, sign, or submit a filing
New and Noteworthy
- On July 5, 2022 IRS released Form 5500-EZ Delinquent Filing Penalty Relief and Reasonable Cause Relief Frequently Asked Questions.
- On January 1, 2022 EFAST released the 2021 Form 5500, 5500-SF, and 5500EZ for filing of annual returns/reports.
- On December 29, 2021 DOL, IRS, and PBGC released informational copies of the Form 5500 Series. The “Changes to Note” section of the instructions highlights important information.
- If you are filing for a one-participant plan or foreign plan, beginning January 1, 2021 you must file the Form 5500-EZ; you can no longer use the Form 5500-SF. See the Form 5500-EZ Instructions and IRS’s Form 5500 Corner for more information.
- On November 25, 2020 EFAST released Form PR for filing pooled plan provider registrations based on the final rule.