This Government website lets you file, find, and learn about Forms 5500 Series (5500, 5500-SF, and 5500-EZ) Annual Returns/Reports and Form PR Pooled Plan Provider Registrations.
If you filed with us in the past, or just want to know your EFAST2 PIN
To sign up for a new EFAST2 account so you can prepare, sign, or submit a filing
New and Noteworthy
- On October 5, 2022 IRS published Notice and Request for Comments for proposed changes to Form 5558, Application for Extension of Time To File Certain Employee Plan Returns, allowing for electronic filing through EFAST2.
- On July 5, 2022 IRS released Form 5500-EZ Delinquent Filing Penalty Relief and Reasonable Cause Relief Frequently Asked Questions.
- On January 1, 2022 EFAST released the 2021 Form 5500, 5500-SF, and 5500EZ for filing of annual returns/reports.
- If you are filing for a one-participant plan or foreign plan, beginning January 1, 2021 you must file the Form 5500-EZ; you can no longer use the Form 5500-SF. See the Form 5500-EZ Instructions and IRS’s Form 5500 Corner for more information.
- On November 25, 2020 EFAST released Form PR for filing pooled plan provider registrations based on the final rule.