This Government website lets you file, find, and learn about Forms 5500 Series (5500, 5500-SF, and 5500-EZ) Annual Returns/Reports and Form PR Pooled Plan Provider Registrations.
If you filed with us in the past, just want to know your EFAST PIN, or need to register for a new account.
Form 5500 Series Search
Search for Form 5500 Series
Form PR Registration Search
Search for Form PR Registration Filings
New and Noteworthy
- EFAST2 website credentials are changing to Login.gov. This does not change EFAST2 signature credentials.
- On January 1, 2023 EFAST released the 2022 Form 5500, 5500-SF, and 5500EZ for filing of annual returns/reports.
- On December 8, 2022 DOL, IRS, and PBGC released informational copies of the 2022 Form 5500 Series and announced upcoming changes to the EFAST2 website authentication process.
- On October 5, 2022 IRS published Notice and Request for Comments for proposed changes to Form 5558, Application for Extension of Time To File Certain Employee Plan Returns, allowing for electronic filing through EFAST2.
- If you are filing for a one-participant plan or foreign plan, beginning January 1, 2021 you must file the Form 5500-EZ; you can no longer use the Form 5500-SF. See the Form 5500-EZ Instructions and IRS’s Form 5500 Corner for more information.
- On November 25, 2020 EFAST released Form PR for filing pooled plan provider registrations based on the final rule.